Conditions of use of the Gold Meat website
Gold Meat values the interest you have shown in our products and your visit to our website. We would like to ensure that you know what happens to the personal data you make available to us and we believe it is important that you do not feel insecure when visiting our website. The personal data that you make available to us, including your email address, will be used in the following manner:
- Information you have given us in order to obtain information from us (e.g. requesting a copy of the annual report or other information) is saved so that we can respond to your request.
- Information you provide us with in connection with a job application is saved and used for that purpose with the utmost of care.
- Personal data sent to us can only be managed securely by us once it has passed through our firewall (protective filter). Remember this when sending us confidential information.
- We also use the information that is stored by us for internal visitor analyses in order to optimise the website even further. Moreover, we will use your data in the future to keep you up to date about Gold Meat and its products. If you do not or no longer wish to have your data used for this purpose, please notify us accordingly.
- We will not sell your personal data or make it available to third parties who are neither subsidiaries nor direct partners of Gold Meat.
Our website contains links to websites not connected with Gold Meat. Gold Meat accepts no responsibility for the privacy measures in use on those websites.
All personal data provided will be stored in a file. Bearer: Delitrade, Industrieweg 6, 3550 Zolder. This data is intended for the promotion of Gold Meat products. You have a right to access and a right to correction with respect to this data. For further information: Openbaar Register (Public Register) (Commissie tot Bescherming van de Persoonlijke Levenssfeer) (Commission for the Protection of Privacy).
Conditions of use
Visiting, browsing and viewing this website are subject to our conditions of use and all applicable laws. By visiting and viewing this website, you have accepted the conditions of use, as described below, without limitation or exclusion.
The content of this website is protected by copyright which is held by Gold Meat, or its suppliers and partners. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise stated, information from the website (including but not limited to text, presentations, illustrations, photos and sound) may not be copied, transferred, distributed or stored without prior written permission from Gold Meat. Modifications to the content of the website are strictly prohibited. Parts of the website contain illustrations that are expressly protected by copyrights held by our suppliers.
No guarantees or liability
No rights of any kind can be derived from the information given on this website. Gold Meat will not be liable for the information on websites that you have visited via this website. Links are offered to you as part of the service, but it does not indicate that xxxxxx is responsible for the contents of these websites. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to check whether these websites are free of viruses or any other harmful components. We retain the right to change information on our website without any prior notice or liability.
Comments, questions and suggestions
Gold Meat is free to change the conditions of use at any time by publishing a revised version on this website. The conditions of use are drawn up and come under the legal jurisdiction of the country where Gold Meat is registered, being Belgium, and all disputes will be settled within the Belgian legal system. In case of the invalidity or infeasibility of certain parts of these conditions of use, according to a court with competent jurisdiction, the part of the conditions concerned will cease to have effect, while the validity and effectiveness of the remaining stipulations of these conditions for use will remain in full effect.
End of these conditions of use.