- 3 slices of TRENDITION lean ham with onion, 20 grams each
- 1 green lasagne sheet
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon Spanish olive oil
- black pepper from the grinder
- a few rucola salad leaves
- coarse sea salt
- Parmesan cheese flakes
- Cook the lasagne sheet al dente and rinse in cold water.
- Dry the sheet on a kitchen towel.
- Mix the mascarpone with the olive oil and some black pepper.
- Spread the prepared mascarpone over half the sheet of lasagne and arrange a thin slice TRENDITION lean ham with onion on top.
- Roll up and refrigerate for two hours.
- Dress the rucola with several drops olive oil and some coarse sea salt.
- Place a few rucola leaves on a plate and arrange 3 strips of cannelloni on top.
- Finish off with Parmesan cheese flakes.