Recipes Panna cotta
- 4 slices GOLDMEAT Pickanterie, 80 grams each
- 8 baby paprikas marinated in oil
- Fresh chervil
For the panna cotta
- 1 large potato
- 200 g cauliflower
- 2 dl milk
- 2 dl double cream (40% fat)
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 gelatine sheets
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and cube the potato. Cook the potatoes in the milk and cream along with the cauliflower florets and bay leaves. Discard the bay leaves and puree the mixture in a blender.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water and add the soaked sheets to the pureed mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into small forms and cool in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Present the panna cotta, with GOLDMEAT Pickanterie as a garnish.
- Top with the baby paprikas and a sprig of chervil.