- 1 block of 400 grams of TRENDITION Ghent brawn
- 1 red onion
- 2 firm oranges
- 100 g celeriac
- 40 g chopped walnut
- Chinese cabbage
- A piece of Vieux Chimay cheese
- 2 dl low fat yogurt
- Teaspoon mustard
- Fresh chives
- Cut the oranges into skinless sections and squeeze out the remaining juice.
- Peel and chop up the onion and cut the celeriac into narrow strips (julienne).
- Select four nice looking Chinese cabbage leaves and remove the thick vein.
- Arrange the onion, celeriac and orange sections inside the cabbage leaf and then it roll up.
- Tie it together with chives.
- Making the vinaigrette: blend the yogurt with the orange juice, the chopped chives, the chopped walnut, and the mustard.
- Cut the TRENDITION Ghent brawn into strips.
- Arrange the strips of TRENDITION Ghent brawn with a roll of cabbage on top.
- Finish with the vinaigrette and Vieux Chimay strips.