Recipes Greek salad
- 3 slices TRENDITION Pickanterie 40 grams each
- 40 g Greek feta cheese, cubed
- 3 rings of red onion
- Fresh coriander
- Mesclun (or young salad greens)
- Tablespoon vinaigrette (white wine vinegar, olive oil, dried herbs)
- Black pepper from the grinder
- Sauté the red onion rings in a frying pan.
- Mix the feta cubes with the vinaigrette and some black pepper.
- Create a base from a mixture of mesclun and coriander, sprinkle the feta cheese on top.
- Alternately stack the rings of onion and TRENDITION Pickanterie on top.
- Finish off with a drizzle of vinaigrette and some coriander.