- 1 slice TRENDITION lean ham with onion (100 grams)
- 1 large potato
- 1 tablespoon olive tapenade
- 4 green wild asparagus spears
- 1 tablespoon Spanish olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 pitted black olives
- coarse sea salt
- black pepper from the grinder
- Cook the asparagus al dente then cut into narrow strips.
- Finely chop the olives.
- Rinse and peel the potatoes then slice them into small strips. Do not rinse again after slicing or you will lose the starch.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in the frying pan and fry the potato and asparagus strips and the chopped olive until they form a crisp whole. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the slice of TRENDITION lean ham with onion on top and cut in the desired form.
- Arrange the potato terrine and finish off with the green asparagus tips and some olive tapenade.
TIP Olive tapenade
- 250 g pitted black olives
- 20 g fine capers
- 4 marinated anchovies
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 10 cl Spanish olive oil.
- Put everything in a blender and blend until reaching the desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.