- 1 slice TRENDITION Pickanterie of 150 grams
- 1 slice of Chimay Grand Classique cheese (or young cheese)
- 3 piquillo peppers (or red peppers)
For the salsa
- 1 large shallot
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon Spanish olive oil
- Cut the slices TRENDITION Pickanterie in seven equal strips.
- Do the same with the cheese and the piquillo peppers.
- Prepare the salsa by briefly simmering all the ingredients in the olive oil.
- Layer the different strips and form the terrine.
- Present the salsa beside the terrine.