Pickanterie with scrambled eggs
- 4 slices GOLDMEAT Pickanterie, 80 grams each
- 6 eggs
- 40 g butter
- 100 g pickled gherkins
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 cl cream
- Fresh chives
- Sea salt, pepper and a few mustard seeds
- Cube the pickles, halve the tomatoes and finely chop the chives.
- Heat the butter and stir in the eggs and the cream.
- Prepare scrambled eggs and finish off with the cubed pickles, a few mustard seeds, tomatoes, chopped chives and salt and pepper.
Arrange the slices of GOLDMEAT Pickanterie on the scrambled eggs.